Who knew that trail mix inside of a coconut - with the meat scooped out of course - would be the best beach snack ever!
Today I couldn’t stop dreaming about pink lemonade!
It all started this morning after returning from my walk and when the craving didn’t go away till lunchtime I made a gigantic pitcher followed by pink lemonade Popsicles and now I’m thinking sorbet 😉
I love this sugar free, vegan recipe that brings me right back to my childhood summers - ok back then there was probably about 1/2 pound of sugar per cup but let’s pretend it was a healthy version, shall we?
1 liter filtered alkaline or spring water
1/2 cup fresh organic raspberries (soaked in 1/2 liter water for a few hours)
4-6 lemons (freshly squeezed)
Pinch pink himalayan crystal salt
Pinch citric acid
Sweetener of your choice, I use stevia but coconut sugar, agave and/or raw honey (non-vegan) work really well!
Baked up a storm for the @lululemon #SeaWheeze marathon half-way cheer station!!
What an amazing morning spent cheering on all of the beautiful athletes running their hearts out.
Made some of my homemade, raw, vegan granola bars, vegan peanut butter cookies & my famous gluten free, sugar free vegan brownies for everyone to enjoy 😊
Vegan Gluten free & Paleo Chocolate Avocado Protein Bars!
11/2 avocado (mashed)
1/4 cup raw organic cacao
1 cup walnuts
1 cup Medjool dates
10-15 scoops vegan protein powder of your choice I use @sunwarriortribe vanilla
1/2 tbsp natural vanilla
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1/8 cup cacao nibs
1/8 cup chia seeds
1/16 tsp Himalayan crystal salt
Stevia to taste, I use about 15 drops vanilla cream stevia
1/2 cup coconut (unsweetened)
1/4 cup seeds of your choice
1/4 raw nuts of your choice
1/4 cup dried fruit of your choice
1/4 cup greens powder of your choice
1. In your food processor combine dates, avocado & walnuts and blend till smooth then pulse in stevia, cacao, salt & vanilla
2. Mix in in all other ingredients including optional ingredients until thoroughly combined.
3. Spoon into a parchment paper lined baking pan (I use 8x8) and freeze for 3-5 hours.
4. Slice into bars ❤️
TBT I love ❤️💛💚💙💜this beautiful shot from my Anahata Awakening Kundalini Fusion class @wanderlust Whistler this August, 2014.
We did some serious heart chakra opening, purging and healing up there on the very top of Whistler Mountain summit to the beautiful sounds of live kirtan by my beloved family Vjrabhasis & @AudeRay and after all of your messages and emails, I know I wasn’t the only one who left a bag full of heartbreak up there and came down feeling wayyyy lighter 😊
On October 18th we are gonna be digging deep once again at my next Kundalini Workshop @ChopraYoga in Vancouver! Stay tuned for details
Thank you to @moceanyoga for this photo.
Your teachings will live forever in our hearts ❤️
When someone asks you where your happy place is, what comes to mind?
This is an image of my happy place. It’s a gorgeous waterfall of the coast of beautiful British Columbia.
Sparkling, fresh, sacred waters, and sweet little bathing pools, surrounded by mountains and old growth forests, make this a place where I come to reset and remember what I truly love about myself and life.
Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting the falls with some of my best friends, together we swam, climbed and laughed till we cried.
I’m still glowing from the adventure and wanted to encourage all of you to man a trip to your sacred place as a gift to yourself and to celebrate you life and all of the blessings you have been bestowed with.
If you don’t have a special place, venture out and discover one! It is a place where you experience radiance, gratitude and a deep sense of integration ❤️
Give yourself the gift of time and take yourself there….
Zain’s 6 Ingredient Blueberry Chocolate Chip Vegan Breakfast Cookies
(gluten free, sugar free & high in protein!)
Always amazing to have these gorgeous vegan breakfast cookies on hand in the summer to keep energized! Made with farm fresh, juicy, organic, in-season blueberries, this is a simple & delicious recipe to pack for road trips, camping, hikes or just to enjoy with an ice cold cup of nut milk 😋
11/2 cups gluten-free oats
2 ripe bananas (mashed)
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp cashew butter
3 scoops vegan protein powder of your choice, optional (I use vanilla @sunwarrior)
1/2 cup organic blueberries
1/4 cup vegan, sugar free chocolate chips (I make my own using coconut butter, cacao & stevia melted together then frozen)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Combine bananas, oats, and cashew butter in a bowl and mix well.
3. Lightly fold in blueberries and chocolate chips.
4. Use a spoon to create small or large cookies and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
Sooooo looking forward to some of my fresh out of the oven Chocolate Chip, Almond Butter Granola (vegan & gluten free)
1 Cup (98g) Slow Uncontaminated Oats
2 Heaping Tbsp Natural Almond Butter
1/4 cup Almonds (whole or chopped)
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1/8 Tsp Vanilla
1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
2-3 Drops Natural Almond Flavouring
1 Tbsp Flax Seeds
2 Tbsp Vegan Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. In a small pot, heat syrup and almond butter.
3. Stir in spices such as cinnamon, vanilla and nuts
4. Spray cookie sheet and set aside (can also use parchment paper)
5. Pour oats into the syrup mixture and stir well until the oats are well coated and spread evenly over the cookie sheet
6. Bake for 4-5 minutes, stir and bake again for another 3-4 minutes until golden
7. Chocolate chips can be added once granola is removed from the oven.
8. Cool for 10 mins before serving with a vegan nut or seed milk of your choice or yogurt of your choice. You may also add: coconut, dried fruit, fresh fruit or other nuts or seeds of your choice!
Totally in love ❤️ with healthy, vegan Cake Batter Ice Cream!!!
Made with frozen banana, this stuff is highly addictive and is actually good for you!!
Guess what this birthday girl is having at midnight 😉