My Favourite Yoga Clothing Brands
Have you ever been in downward dog with yoga pants that just don’t seem to stay up?
Or seen the Disney print on the woman’s underwear three rows ahead of you as she reaches down in Padangustasana?
Tried and true, we are all aware of how incredible our Lulu’s hold up to the test. They are thick, stay put, wash well and last for years, whether we are practicing hot yoga or going for a jog.
I have been asked this question several times before from people who wish to branch out a little more and try some new brands, so I have compiled a list of my top favs:
- Public Myth - Many of you have seen the yoga images that I have posted modelling Public Myth clothing. This brand is great for solid bases. Always stylish and made with the finest fabric, Public Myth clothing will stay put, wash well and is great for yoga and other leisure activities
- Tonic - A sophisticated brand, exemplary fabrics and quality, classic style
- Karma Wear - Gorgeous fabrics, flowing and form fitting designs for a contemporary and youthful style
- Shakti Activewear - Great for hot yoga, beautiful designs and bright colours for something a little more playful
- Prana Yoga Clothing - I love this line! Tons of colours, patterns and fabrics made with exceptional quality and washability
- Deha - Italian brand of dancewear, I am not sure if it is available in North America but you can order online, great fit, stylish, contemporary and soooooo comfortable!
Happy shopping!!! I would love to hear of some of your favourite brands too.