Wanderlust Yoga Festival 2012 Highlights
This year’s festival was incredible. I had so much difficulty just selecting 10 images to share with you!
The festival took place in spectacular Whistler BC. Majestic snow-capped mountains and century old evergreens set the stage for brightly clad, lulu wearing yogis from all over the world to come and celebrate this ancient practice that has reminded us of the deepest parts of our existence and in some cases, brought us back to the divine.
There were so many highlights of this festival but some of the main ones included:
- Honey Asana class with Schuyler Grant
- Meditative Hikes around Whistler
- MC Yogi’s Concert
- Thievery Corporation’s Jam Session
- The Silks Tent
- Farmer’s Market on Sunday
- The Incredible Volunteers
- Spending Time with My Family and Some of My Favourite Teachers
- Deep Flow with Eoin Finn
- The Music, The Music, The Music
- Meeting some of my favourite teachers
- Holding Adho Mukha Vrkshasana
- The Amazing Fresh Live Juices and Food
- The Sunshine, Mountains and Lakes
- Janet Stone’s Workshop
- Extra Spicy with Meghan Currie
- Doing a Yoga Class with My Mom and Sister
- The Huge Chalkboard Where You Could Write What You Are Grateful For
What are you grateful for today?