Are You Still Eating Non-Organic Peanut Butter?!
Time to get with the program. I am not usually so harsh but this is one thing that really needs to be tossed right out of your pantry.
For those of you who have not yet made the leap to organic peanut butter, here’s why you should:
- Non-organic peanut butters are high in pesticides
- Non-organic peanut butters most likely contain large amounts of fungus a
- Non-organic peanut butters contain aflatoxin, a potential carcinogen
- Peanuts Dirty Dozen List of conventional foods NOT to buy
- There are often many additives such as hydrogenated oils in non organic peanut butter
Is peanut butter healthy? Is it a good fat? YES!!I encourage you to just make the switch to organic peanut butter. For a couple bucks more you can enjoy all the yumminess of peanut butter without all the junk!