The 2012 Seed Event Highlights
I am definitely still winding down from the ah-mazing 2012 Seed Event which I attended yesterday in Vancouver, BC.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Meeting my teacher and mentor David Wolfe, having my book autographed and having the opportunity to ask him some questions that I have always wanted and having him comment positively on my work
- Group meditation with Adam Dreamhealer who taught a room full of 500 people how to see energy between our fingers. It was incredible. We also, as a group, did a healing session with Adam where we were taken through a series of visualizations and ultimately released negatively stored energy from our bodies. Both my fiancee and I felt the release in different ways, for me, it was a fire burning out of lower back. For my fiancee, it was a large bubble of pressure escaping from his left leg…wow
- The Seed Cafe and all of the delicious enriched drinks, smoothies, juices, food and of course the RAW CHOCOLATE (more about that below)
- The sprouting table, where I saw sprouts that I have never seen before including cranberry sprouts! They were delicious!
- Deepak Chopra’s talk on spiritual evolution and spiritual agreements. He is a profound speaker and I felt instant upliftment even being in his scope of energy
- All of the incredible herbs, tinctures and tonics that we enjoyed and took home with us. I was actually buzzing from them all day and today, my body felt cleansed and energetically cleared
- Gerald Celente’s talk on trending blew my mind. He was so insightful and hilarious and got me thinking deeply about my purpose and choices
- Running into so many like-minded individuals and friends and discussing our favourite topics
Most of all, I felt completely inspired and am excited to bring more of the information I have learned in this incredible conference to you. There was so much depth and spirituality ringing through the words, the food, the music and the people in that space that it made me feel grateful to be apart of such an event.