The Eat Clean Diet Team just pinned Zain’s Sexy Strawberry Sundae Recipe!
How cool is that?
If you’re not already, follow me on twitter @evepostapple I would love to hear from you!
Zain’s Sexy Strawberry Sundae
Guys, this recipe is going to blow your mind. If you are anything like me and adore the taste of strawberries and cream, you are going to love this classic recipe!! I’m pretty proud of this one and so excited to share!!
1 Scoop Vanilla or Strawberry Whey Protein Powder (I use Interactive Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate)
1/4 Cup Fat-free Greek yogurt
1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
9g Unsalted Peanuts Or 8g Walnuts
3/4 Cup Strawberries
1/2 Tbsp Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam
2 Packets Stevia/Splenda
1/2 cup Salt 2 cups Ice 1 Large and 1 Small ZipLock bag
1. Blend all ingredients together in blender except ice and salt.
2. Add blended ingredients to small ziplock and seal tightly.
3. Fill large ziplock half way with ice and salt.
4. Place small ziplock bag into large one, seal and shake vigorously for 5 minutes.
5. When mixture becomes creamy, remove small ziplock bag, rinse it off and serve in a sundae cup layered with fresh strawberries and strawberry jam, top with nuts. Serve cold!